Automobile Management is the study of managing automobile dealership at different levels. BBA in Automobile Management is the unique professional course designed for aspiring students who want to either take up a role in a dealership or have aspirations to partner with various automobile makers. The programme is to prepare the future managers in the automobile industry.
1. Indian automobile industry is one of the biggest industries in the world.
2. India is one of the prominent exporters of the automobile. The year 2017 had witnessed a growth of 16.26% increase in export.
3. It is to be noted that Indian production across all the line of automobile products has increased by 5.41 % in the year 2017. Companies like JSW Energy, TATA Motors, Tesla Inc., Kia Motors, BMW, Hero Motor Corp, Ford Motor Corp etc. have planned an expansion in their Indian manufacturing product line.
4. Last year to more than 4 million units, outpacing Germany’s 3.8-million vehicle sales, which rose by a modest 2.8% in the same period.
5. Global sales of passenger cars are forecast to hit 78.6 million vehicles in 2017 and will increase in coming future.
6. The Indian auto industry is one of the largest in the world. The industry accounts for 7.1 per cent of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
7. Several initiatives by the Government of India and the major automobile players in the Indian market are expected to make India a leader in the 2W and Four Wheeler (4W) market in the world by 2020.
8. The Indian automotive aftermarket is estimated to grow at around 10-15 per cent to reach US$ 16.5 billion by 2021 creating 65 million additional jobs opportunities in near future.
1. Curriculum designed is industry oriented mixed with hands-on practical training via industry visits & guest lectures from industry preparing students for careers of tomorrow.
2. Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, powerpoint presentations and hand-outs.
3. Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into the understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Automobile Industry.
4. Workshops are conducted for students to emphasize on problem-solving through interaction and exchange of information.
5. Students have access to University computers and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
6. Students have access to the well-stocked library with latest books, periodicals, newspapers, journals, prints and records are available for reading and references.
7. Case studies are given to acquaint the students of day to day real time situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
8. Organizing industrial visits for students and faculty to various industries as recommended by the departments.
9. 6 months compulsory internship program for all the students of the master’s program.
Sales Manager, Area manager, Finance Advisor, Strategist, Showroom Manager, Operations Manager, Purchase manager, Quality Manager, Delivery Manager, Marketing Head, Corporate Communications Manager.
Areas to be served: Finance, Human Resource, Product Management, Sales & Purchase, Showroom Management, Insurance, Marketing, Banking, Corporate Communications.
Tata Motors Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, Ashok Leyland Ltd, TVS Motor Company Ltd, Eicher Motors Ltd., JSW Energy, Tesla Inc., Kia Motors, BMW, Ford Motor Corp.
Candidate needs to fill an online application to appear for online test followed by an interview.
12th pass candidates with Commerce/ Arts/ Science with min 50% of marks.